We have been providing service for 35 years with
“NO AGGRAVATION BOATING”
in the Muskoka-Parry Sound region. Our knowledgeable staff and
fully trained service technicians can help with whatever you are looking for.
- Fully trained staff on all BRP Evinrude engines (including G2)
- Wide selection of BRP parts and accessories
- We also service Johnson, Volvo and Mercruiser
- Specializing in antique boats and refinishing
- Sailboat rigging, parts and accessories
- Propane exchange (bbq tanks)
- Launch ramp (fee to use **not public)
- Indoor storage (winter and summer)
- Covered outdoor storage (winter and summer)
- Summer docking – call for availability
- Seasonal Café and Ice Cream shop (open during July and August only)
Winter Storage Request
Use this service to schedule winter storage at our facility. Please allow sufficient time for us to properly schedule your request.
- To indicate if a pick up is required
- Specify which boat you are storing
From the staff at Hamer Bay Marine we thank you for your support
and have a fabulous Winter!
Winter storage includes winterizing the engine in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, and washing the hull. The engine is fogged, gear oil changed, prop removed to check for fishing line, the steering tube is greased, and battery checked for full charge. Materials are extra.
The engine is fogged, change gear oil, remove prop and inspect. Materials are extra.
Winter storage includes winterizing the engine in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, and washing the hull. The engine oil and filter are changed and the outdrive is removed to grease the universal joints, check bellows and engine alignment. Battery is checked for full charge. Materials, oil filters etc. are extra.
Storage includes winterizing the engine in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, and washing the hull. The transmission fluid, engine oil and filter are changed. Fuel stabilizer added to fuel tank. Battery is checked for full charge. Materials, oil filters etc. are extra.
Winter storage includes all labour to wash hull,change engine oil and filter, check pump grease, condition fuel, check battery condition and charge, drain cooling system and antifreeze intercooler as required, fog engine and fit covers for winter. Materials are extra.
Winter storage includes lifting onto cradle, washing the hull and keel, pumping out the hull and adding antifreeze, and fitting the tarp with shock cord. Materials are extra.