We have been providing service for 35 years with
“NO AGGRAVATION BOATING”
in the Muskoka-Parry Sound region. Our knowledgeable staff and
fully trained service technicians can help with whatever you are looking for.
- Fully trained staff on all BRP Evinrude engines (including G2)
- Wide selection of BRP parts and accessories
- We also service Johnson, Volvo and Mercruiser
- Specializing in antique boats and refinishing
- Sailboat rigging, parts and accessories
- Propane exchange (bbq tanks)
- Launch ramp (fee to use **not public)
- Indoor storage (winter and summer)
- Covered outdoor storage (winter and summer)
- Summer docking – call for availability
- Seasonal Café and Ice Cream shop (open during July and August only)
Repowering is exactly what it sounds like: getting a new and better power source behind your boat. Whether that is by rebuilding your engine or installing a new one, this cost-efficient option is a great alternative to purchasing a new boat or continuing expensive maintenance on an aging engine. There are many reasons that people choose to repower their boat. Buying a new boat may not be in your budget at the moment or you may simply want a better, more powerful or fuel efficient engine.